Our FIS team, is leading and delivering complex forensic accounting assignments and ensuring that the client’s expectations are exceeded through the provision of a quality product within an agreed budget and timescale.
For the right candidate, the position offers excellent advancement opportunities.
• Analyze financial, digital and any relevant information in FIS projects
• Evaluate internal control procedures and identify weaknesses, deficiencies and risks
• Participate in interviews with individuals involved in investigations
• Assist in reporting to clients and authorities
• Supervising team members in the assignment team
• Ensuring the team adhere to Mazars’ quality control procedures
• Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Economics or Business Administration
• 3 to 5 years of working experience in auditing and/or financial advisory – previous experience in compliance/AML, forensic
• Strong numerical and IT skills
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel and PowerPoint
• Strong organizational skills and ability to meet project deadlines with a focus on details
• Proven ability to work in a deadline-driven environment and handle multiple projects simultaneously
• Ability to interact effectively with people at all organizational levels of the firm
• Strong interpersonal and client handling skills
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• ACCA or ACA qualifications will be considered as a plus
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality and in compliance to personal data privacy regulatory requirements.
Send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply here, mentioning the REF Code)