Information Systems Consultant (ref. code ISC06_1017)
We wish to appoint a candidate in our Business Consulting, Technology and Sustainability Service Line. The role offers the opportunity to work with clients in other sectors.
For the right candidate, the position offers excellent advancement opportunities.
Working closely with the management team this individual will be required to work with a client portfolio which includes information systems implementation, software requirements elicitation and information security issues.
• 2 to 3 years of Information System experience in a medium/ large practice environment (preferably multinational)
• Fluent English with excellent oral and written communication skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Excellent organizational and planning capabilities
• Strong technical background
• Ability to work to deadlines and deliver under pressure
• Excellent documentational skills
• Well established system analysis techniques
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality and in compliance to personal data privacy regulatory requirements.