Our Tax team is a market focused service line, providing services to national and multinational companies with a focus on helping them remain compliant and providing insights into their operations.
For the right candidate, the position offers excellent advancement opportunities.
• Coordinate the team and assess their performance
• Deliver the full range of the tax certification scope in compliance with laws and regulations within timeframe
• Build relationships and interact with clients to provide consulting and expertise
• Identify tax risks
• Improve processes by developing or implementing best practices
• Proven work experience as a tax manager
• Excellent knowledge of the Greek tax legislation
• Excellent Knowledge of MS Office and audit software
• Exceptional client service along with the ability to develop excellent client relationships
• Strong leadership and personnel management skills
• Analytical skills with detail orientation
• Audit background and profile
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality and in compliance to personal data privacy regulatory requirements.
Send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply here, mentioning the REF Code)