In compliance with the current best practices and our social responsibility, we proactively implementing safety and prevention measures for our staff members, our clients and the whole community against the spread of the new coronavirus (COVID-19). Specifically:
About Our Services
- Work from home (teleworking) has been made available for the majority of Mazars employees in order to reduce overcrowding at Public Transport and company offices. It is a measure towards ensuring the uninterrupted continuity of our services based on preventive action.
- Mazars has implemented a Business Continuity Plan (BCP), ensuring company’s smooth operations & services under pandemic situation.
Our Preventive Measures
- Minimize at the maximum level, all meetings at the offices of our clients and at Mazars offices. Our clients continue to receive all Mazars services remotely.
- Suspension of all business trips abroad.
- Continuous information about preventive measures and imposed hygiene rules to all Mazars staff.
- Employees of Mazars who have flu or cold symptoms, such as fever, cough or difficulty of breathing, remain at home and contact their doctor or Hellenic National Public Health Organization (EODY), if necessary.
- Employees who have returned during the last 2 weeks from an area which is highly infected by COVID-19 according to World Health Organization (WHO) - such as China, Italy, Spain, Iran, Germany, Japan, Singapore, Republic of Korea and France - must work from home and they should monitor themselves for symptoms for at least 14 days and return to office, depending on the circumstances, and only if they haven’t any symptom.
- Activation of “Mazars Important Alerts” internal communique so that all employees are receiving important information about COVID-19.
- Promote the “We Stay at Home” campaign of Hellenic Ministry of Health through Mazars social media.
Mazars will always stand by its employees and clients and at this difficult moment we underline the importance of individual responsibility and collective consciousness to ensure everyone’s health safety.